January 24, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

     I have been crocheting for a number of years now. It is so exciting to start with a simple hook and a skein of yarn, and end with something wonderful to give to someone you love. I especially love making cute little Amigurumi Characters :) 

     I love to search the web and bookstores for new patterns to try; but I have also started designing some patterns on my own. Some of them I think have turned out to be pretty good too. So, for anyone else who loves to crochet as much as I do, I thought I would share some of my newly created designs and ideas. My first pattern will be going up in the next day or so. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Christine,
    Happy to have found your blog through Crochet Pattern Central-- love what I've seen so far! :)

    ReplyDelete